O'Mahony Meats Ltd.
"Catering for Quality"
Recipe Ideas from O'Mahony Meats
Slow-cooked Short Ribs with Rosemary
7 months ago
- 1.80kg boneless or bone-in beef short ribs (about 8 short ribs)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 700ml beef stock
- 65ml worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove of garlic (crushed)
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- Season the short ribs with salt and pepper. Heat a large pan over high heat. Sear the short ribs on each side (about 1 minute per side). Add the chopped onion and stir.
- Pour the beef stock, worcestershire sauce and garlic into a slow cooker and stir together. Place the short ribs and onion into the liquid in the slow cooker.
- Place a sprig of rosemary on top of the meat and put the lid on. Cook on low for 6-8 hours, until the meat is tender.
Address: Unit 13A, Malahide Rd Industrial Park, D17F309